Emergency Procedures Los Procedimientos de Emergencia
We do not post our emergency procedures on-line. Please read them in your Parent Handbook.
Things parents can do now:
- Please make sure to update your student's school emergency card. Call or come by the school to update. Remember to update again when necessary.
- As part of your family plan, know your student's schedule. Please check the accuracy of this schedule with your child.
- Parents with students currently taking emergency medication (i.e. medication for diabetes, seizures, anaphylaxis, asthma, etc.), please provide the office with a three-day supply of medication in a prescription container that is clearly marked with your child's name and dosage. Please include doctor's orders for the prescription and parental permission for dispensation of the medication and any special storage instructions.
- Notify and provide school with special dietary needs of your student.
- Stay calm in emergencies. We have emergency plans in place. We have planned, prepared, and practiced for such emergencies.